Ph.D. (Lucknow University); MBA (Lucknow University); B.Sc. (Allahabad University)
Assistant Professor, NMIMS, Navi Mumbai
Email ID: Sushil.Chaurasia@nmims.edu
Marketing Management, B2B Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management, Brand Management and Marketing Strategy
Major Achievements, Honours and Awards, Certifications
Awarded National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lectureship by University Grants Commission (UGC)
Teaching and Pedagogical Innovations
Use case method of teaching and learner centered teaching activities in delivery of courses
Power measurement in retailer-manufacturer relationship: An empirical investigation from Indian apparel industry
Retailing, Innovation, Sustainable Business Model, Channel Relationship and Technology in Higher Education.
01. Chaurasia.S; Kodwani,D; Ketkar,M and Lachhwani,H.(2018). Big data academic and learning analytics: Connecting the dots for academic excellence in Higher Education. International Journal of Education Management (ABDC B).(Accepted for Publication)
02. Chaurasia.S (2018). I Can’t But We Can! Impact of Goal Compatibility on Value Co-Creation in Retailer-Manufacturer Outsourcing Relationship. Global Journal of Strategic Sourcing. Volume 11 Issue 01. Page 123-144 (ABDC B).
03. Chaurasia.S and Rosin, A.F. (2017). From Big data to Big Impact: Analytics for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education. Industrial and Commercial Training Volume 49 Issue 07/08. Page 321-328 (Scopus Indexed).
01. Chaurasia.S and Niyogi,T(2016), Niyogi Books: Making a difference in the Indian Book Publishing Industry. Emerald Emerging Market Case Journal. Volume 7. Issue 01, Page 1-20.
02. Chaurasia.S and Kolati,R(2016), Private Label Outsourcing Dilemma at Megatex :Necessity, Accessory or a Parasite. Emerald Emerging Market Case Journal. Volume 6. Issue 03, Page 1-20.
03. Chaurasia.S (2016), Panacea Specialty Chemicals: Why the New Corrosion Inhibitor is Corroding Us? Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies, Volume 22, Issue 3. Page 22-31.( (Scopus Indexed)
04. Sanjeev,S. and Chaurasia.S (2016), Customer Lifetime Value at Telephonic Inc. Case Center. Case Reference no. 516-0007-1.
01. Co-Investigator ICSSR funded project titled “A Study of Women Entrepreneurship in Agro-Based Industries in Punjab: Challenges and Opportunities”. Fund allocated to project: 15 Lakh.
Training & MDP Conducted
Conducted training and management development program for
01. Federation of Indian Export Organization (FIEO), Ministry of Commerce
02. TATA Rallis India Limited